โซล่าเซลล์ดีซีปั๊มบาดาล SOLAR SUBMERSIBLE PUMP SERIES
โมเดล : STC_submers Series
Solar photovoltaic panels convert sunlight to electrical energy which is passed to the solar pump controller. The solar controller stabilizes the voltage and creates a three phase output to drive the electric motor of the pump. If backup batteries (optional) are available the pump controller can charge them. The stored energy can be used at a later date when the sunlight may not be adequate to drive the pump. Sensors are also connected to the controller and can be used to protect the pump from running dry as well as to automatically turn the pump off when a water tank is full. The system can be remote from traditional power sources and fully automatic with no on-going electricity charges.
Specifications : รายละเอียดสินค้า
1.3 years warranty ;
2.DC motor &AC MOTOR;
3. Stailess steel 304 & staimless steel 316 material;
1. Irrigation of agriculture
2. Drinking water and living water
3. Garden irrigation
Features : คุณลักษณะเด่น
1. Energy-saving and environment-protected green products: Compared with the traditional altermation current machine,the efficiency is improved 25% by the permanent magnetism,direct current,brushless,non-sensor motor.
2. Adopt double plastic package for rotor and stator,motor insulation ≥300MΩ,the motor security was much improved.
3. High technique products adopting MPPT and DSP chip technique.
4. 100% copper wire, cold-rolled silicon steel sheet
5. Stainless steel 304 & 316 shaft , motor body, screw
6. 3 years warranty;
Advanced Technology : ข้อได้เปรียบของเทคโนโลยีที่ใช้ในการผลิต
1. Application innovation : Compared with the traditional alternating current machine, the efficiency is improved 25% by the permanent magnetism, direct current, brushless, non-sensor motor.
- นวัตกรรมที่นำมาใช้ เมื่อเปรียบเทียบกับปั๊มน้ำที่มีใช้กันอยู่ทั่วไปในปัจจุบัน
- เพิ่มประสิทธิภาพถึง 25% ด้วยแม่เหล็กถาวร
2. Technique innovation : Adopt double plastic package for rotor and stator, motor insulation ≥300MΩ, the motor security was much improved. High technique products adopting MPPT and DSP chip technique
*** Installation ***
If you have not purchased a complete system from your supplier the following formulae will be useful.
selecting the components of the pumping system
Solar PV panel (solar panel) selection
The power of the solar PV panels is selected using the following formula. Power of pump (watts) x 1. 3 ~ 1.6 = power of PV panels (watts)
Eg. A 300 watt pump needs a minimum of 390 watts of PV panels to drive it. (300w x 1.3 = 390w) You may need combinations of panels, especially for the larger pumps.
Panels in parallel, add the current of the panels and the wattage.
Note: If connecting in parallel you will need Schottky Diodes in series with each panel.
Panels in series add the voltage and the wattage.
Eg. 2 x 12 volt 100 watt panels in parallel becomes a 12 volt 200 watt system 2 x 12 volt 100 watt panels in series becomes a 24 volt 200 watt system Your pump supplier will be able to help you with panel selection The controller will already be matched to the pump by your supplier.
Battery selection if you want to pump when there is not enough sun
Please note if you want to add batteries you will need an additional solar charge controller (not supplied in the kit) and you will need to double the number of PV panels. The extra PV panels are required to charge the batteries while the pump is, pumping.
The cheapest option is to try and fill an elevated header tank or if you have no elevation locate the tank near a utility power supply so you can pump water from the tank using a mains powered pump.You must use deep cycle batteries not car batteries. Deep cycle batteries are designed to take much lower continual discharges than regular car batteries. Deep cycle batteries normally have an “amphour?rating shown as AH, for instance 100AH. Use the following formulas for calculating battery size required for backup. Please note even with a deep cycle battery discharging it to a low level will shorten its life, this is why we use 60% as a discharge level.
*** Controller ***
Current drawn by the pump = pump power divided by the voltage.
300 watts divided by 12 volts = 25 amps
100 AH divided 25 amps x 0.6 = 2.4 hours of backup with the
Battery being discharged to 60%.
In the case of a 24 volt 300 watt pump.
300 watts divided by 24 = 12.5 amps.
2 x 100AH 12volt batteries in series = 100 AH at 24 volts. 100AH divided by 12.5 amps x 0.6 = 4.8 hours of backup Batteries in parallel, add the AH, voltage stays the same.Batteries in series, add the voltage, AH stays the same.
Question. I want to have backup for 8 hours with a 300 watt 24 volt pump, how many AH do I need?
300 watts divided by 24 volts = 12.5 amps.
8 hours divided 0.6 x 12.5 amps = 166AH (2 x 166 AH 12volt batteries in series)